martes, 14 de octubre de 2014

What goes around, comes back around.



It's been sometime since the day when we crossed paths, I remember to all the things that we said, how the words developed into an ocean of meaning, it was all very bright like the soft touch of colour from the crayon of a baby girl. Thoughtless we ventured into a journey of life that neither one of us could have possibly imagined, I knew exactly what I wanted: The proximity and closeness to someone that fueled the heart and mind, a person so like-minded and beautiful that can make you explode by simply spelling the letters in their name, when the trust is such that this plastic world vanishes completely, like God has defeated the devil and all that is left is the delineation of a purpose, of a true love.

The impossibility to not smile when you're both together is being conscious in a dream, when you are able to notice that the very minimal detail of this joy is one of the best things that remain in this world, when you believe no harm could come out of this, when the level of vulnerability reaches the skyline and scatters all over the planet making it one big red balloon shaped into the cheesiest figure of a heart.

Then, one day you awake from this and depart, both walking separate ways far from each other until you no longer remember whoever set your eyes alight, where silence becomes the norm with the pain overrunning every corner in your mind and the futile attempt of creating a new life fails until this little, almost insignificant detail takes you back to where you left and a re connection becomes unavoidable.
I've starred down to this abyss we call loneliness and I've seen the stars shine with no one by my side. I've tried to cling onto dreams that will never be and yet I remain peaceful as I am, walking through the sidewalk as the world passes by, hanging from the bottom of the world.
The long way home starts at the very beginning, in the midst of my very own existence. Some find home early, most of us don't, the journey from place to place in search of something that fills the void is perhaps the most fulfilling joy of life as we're blind through the circumstances.

Oh, my friend, I've come a long way, you see, the painful journey I've lived has carried me to a place where I'm comfortable with who I've become and where I've been. And after everything is back to where it should be, guess what? We met, again.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario