lunes, 27 de julio de 2015

A break from responsabilities.

As I'm digging deep into this macroeconomy and finance book, the thoughts of you come easy to me, like water breaking downstream through rocks in a river, and all I can do is stop in the wonder of all you, it's strange, possibly all the circumstances came together to allow the occasion, don't you think? I wonder what you think at all, if you possibly feel the same way I do about these happenings, I bet it'd be embarrassing to be the only one. Know that I admire the ones like you, that spring and flutter out of chaos, like me.
 
I've had this particular need to know what you're thinking, curious to know if I've been taking strolls in your mind as well, if I'm there, walking hand in hand too, can you imagine? and have you? The thought of having a negative answer is just dreadful. I've never been the kind that woos the opposite gender towards me, I rather sweat and tremble around the idea, nonetheless, its design I find magnificent.
 
I wish you would join me for the ride, hopeful, that many occasions remain in the rest of whatever time we have left, to fill whatever hollow's left in these chest of mine. What do you think? Would you jump with me onto the dark and wonderful unknown? Dancing on our own inside a house that we've never known? Come on and let us go.
 
In the best way you'll be the death of me :)
 
 
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario